Make una remember, we post about Masterkraft – The Kings Of Sounds Beat Competition, many people come de ask how them go do submit their song? So for here we go show you step by step how you go carry submit your recorded song properly.
Note: Closing date for submission is June 7th 2017
How To Submit Your Song
After recording your song, follow these steps to properly Title and Submit your song.
1. VERY IMPORTANT! You have to first download and sign the Kings Of Sounds agreement form.
NOTE: By Downloading these file you Agree to all Kings Of Sounds Terms & Conditions. You must sign below on all pages of the Form.
2. Name your recorded song in the following naming convention. ARTISTE NAME_TRACKNAME_ YOUR MTN PHONE NUMBER.MP3
Example: GOODNESS_JUJU LOVE_07030086743.MP3
NOTE: Song must not exceed 8mb in size and must be in mp3 format.
3. Name the signed terms and conditions you just download in the following convention:
ARTISTE NAME_SIGNEDCONTRACT_MTN PHONE NUMBER.PDF
NOTE: The contract should not exceed 1mb file size and must be in pdf format.
4. Submit your recorded song and signed terms & conditions.
5. Submit an image of yourself and name it with the following convention:
ARTISTE NAME_PHOTOGRAPH_MTN PHONE NUMBER.JPG
The photograph should not exceed 1mb file size and must be in jpg format.
6. All submissions will go through a screening process.
7. Successful entries will be notified on the date and period of upload of the songs for the general public listening.
8. Once submitted and passed screen the participant will be subscribed to Music Plus and a link to participant’s song will be sent to their phone.
9. The listening and streaming time will last for 30days for qualified entries.
10. Entrants are allowed to campaign for their specific music to be streamed by fans and well wishers.
11. The highest number of effective streams and good feedback by the public and the jury will be selected for the final round.
12. The Grand finale will be 10 of the best successful participants of the first round who will be communicated to with further instructions.
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!!!
For more details please visit www.kingsofsounds.com
For questions or clarification, let us know in the comment section.